One of the leading healthcare service organizations in Palm Beach County is seeking a full time Client Relations Liaison/Sales & Marketing Rep.
As a CRL, you will report to the Director of Client Relations and be responsible for expanding the Urgent Care/Occupational Medicine clientele base in the Palm Beach County territory. You will be responsible for generating referrals by attending various networking events in addition to building relationships with an array of personnel, Human Resource/Risk Managers for local businesses/organizations being the most critical.
The position will act as a liaison between the external clients/referral sources and internal administration/clinical teams to assure high quality care and customer satisfaction to market our services. We are seeking an energetic, highly motivated, entrepreneurial minded and results driven individual who understands the importance of relationships and knows how to build/sustain them. The successful candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years sales experience, preferably in a medical setting
- • Daily Customer Service calls to patients/new clients/existing clients
- • Build, establish and maintain strong referral relationships with physicians, physician practices, and other medical professionals to generate patient referrals
- • Take the lead in developing relationships with existing clients as well as cold calling on new prospective clients to promote our programs and services
- • Coordinate and perform marketing duties and communicate the role of the (2) Indian River Walk-In Clinics to the community, including: physician’s and physician groups, community associations, trade shows, senior groups and clubs, churches, local residents and payer programs
- • Maintain comprehensive working knowledge of the organization’s offerings including major payer groups, key referral sources and competitor’s market positioning
- • Serve as an educational resource for the community on Urgent Care/Occupational Medicine/Workers Comp
- • Actively establish and maintain market awareness, acceptance and branding of Indian River Walk-In Clinic as the health care provider of choice throughout Indian River County
- • Experience in sales and/or marketing preferred
- • Medical background/Health Care background is a plus
- • Must possess strong analytical, strategic and creative problem solving skills
- • Excellent oral/written communication skills a MUST
- • Proven ability to develop and implement a Sales/Marketing Plan
- • Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
Our organization believes that our clients and their employees deserve nothing short of “Gold Standard” treatment with each and every encounter. Be a part of a caring and professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality of care while developing your career with an industry leader.